Triplets!!

October 11, 2018


Triplet Boys

I had the awesome opportunity to photography triplet boys recently.  Photographing triplets has always been something I've hoped to do, a bucket list item so to speak.

I was so glad when Sara and Tom chose me to capture their 3 little men for them.

Tim, Ben and Gavin were born on July 26 at 29 weeks.  They were 10 weeks old when I got to meet them and they were true sleepy champs :-)  As a NICU mom myself I understand the struggles of having to leave your little one and the stress and exhaustion that goes hand in hand with it.  I also know the feeling of pure joy when you get to take that little miracle, or miracles, home for the first time.

During our time together we were able to achieve all our setups in just under 3 hours.  And by we I mean myself and my assistant - I do not photograph multiples without an assistant.  You always need the extra hands for safety, comfort and soothing.

It was truly my pleasure to have this experience and to meet this adorable, big, family :-)



Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!
www.instagram.com/threejsphotography

For more information on how to book a newborn session please visit:
www.threejsphotography.smugmug.com
or
www.facebook.com/threejsphotography

Comments

Popular Posts