The Best Gift: The Returning Client

One of the best things (next to photographing brand new squishy babies) are clients who return with their newest additions. This is the best gift and means the world to me. I got to see this little big girl love on her new baby sister. I had the honor of photographing her as a newborn as well. It warms my heart when I get those emails - the "we want you" emails. I love this image, I love the connection and the little smirk and the love it exudes. I love all my clients and I really love when they come back and see me.
*Ellie with her new baby sister. I had the privilege of photographing Ellie when she was an itty bitty baby too!

Three J's Photography is a Long Island Newborn Photographer specializing in newborn photography and baby photography.
Threejsphotography@gmail.com
www.threejsphotography.smugmug.com

Comments

Popular Posts